Mergers & Acquisitions Manager (M&A) - Finanical Services
||Mergers & Acquisitions Manager (M&A) - Finanical Services
||Project & Programme Management
||City of London
||£60000-£80000 + Excellent Benefits
Mergers & Acquisitions Manager (M&A) / M&A Manager - Financial Services
HOME BASED ROLE - with some travel to London and Yorkshire
Our Financial Services client have an exciting opportunity to join their business to lead multiple merger and acquisitions (M&A) and subsequent business integration projects a part of a major growth and expansion plan over the next 5 years.
Up to £80,000 + Benefits
The client require an experienced M&A Manager from the Financial Services industry, and also someone who has a proven track record of leading multiple company merger / acquisition projects and subsequent business / people integrations.
This person must have a wealth of SME knowledge of M&A activity including due diligence, Legal ramifications, regulatory requirements, FCA change and control requirements, TUPE transfers, business integration, IT integration and cultural and people change.
The client have huge growth plans for the next 5 years that will be achieved through multiple company acquisitions and mergers, with this M&A Manager then leading the full end to end integration of the newly acquired entities into the client's group.
- Proven experience of undertaking specialist M&A Management roles
- Strong Financial Services experience (essential)
- Strong Project Management skills
- Extensive Merger and Acquisition (M&A) experience and knowledge of full M&A processes and requirements
- Proven track record of leading multiple M&A projects and subsequent business integration projects
- Experience of shaping and developing future change strategies and initiatives
- Exceptional Stakeholder engagement skills
- Proven ability to report and present to c-suite stakeholders
Any candidates who are not able to clearly demonstrate all of the required experience above within their CV, will not be considered for this role.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance. Suitable candidates will be contacted in due course. If you have not heard back within 7 days following CV submission, your application in this instance will have been unsuccessful.