IT Business Analyst
||IT Business Analyst
Are you an experienced Business Analyst within an IT Department?
Do you have strong experience producing high quality documentation?
If the answer is yes, then I am very keen to have a chat with you about an exciting opportunity I am currently working on for a leading fintech company based in Edinburgh who are famous for their fantastic culture and employee engagement.
What's in it for you?
- Up to 12% bonus to target
- Good Pension
- Group Life: 4 x salary
- Medical Insurance
- 26 days, plus 9 statutory days holidays
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for leading the analysis of project change initiatives.
- Capture functional and non- functional requirements and analyse
- Analysis throughout the full project lifecycle
- Perform impact analysis on current change requests
- Engage with all levels of the business
- Workshop facilitation
What do you need to have?
- Significant business analysis experience within an IT Department
- Strong requirements gathering and elicitation skills
- Previous experience producing high quality documentation
- Process modelling and data modelling experience
- Knowledge of SQL, XML Schema and JSON would be highly advantageous
- Experience within financial services is essential
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and €œcan do€ attitude.
As you can imagine this role is likely to be very popular so move quickly to avoid disappointment. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch with Graeme Tainsh on 0131 220 7105 or email@example.com for a confidential conversation.