- Management of the CSA package.
- Management of Site Safety in conjunction with the project manager. This will include the setup, management of and closing out of the safety file as part of the Management team.
- Management of Site QA with regards to the CSA works on site ensuring that a robust system is in place to avoid future issues. Record and documents all facets of the works.
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Project manager, consulting Engineer and Client requirements
- Management of all day to day site operations
- Ensure Policies and procedures are followed closely.
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is, and you attend, a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractor.
- Management of an €œIn Progress€ snagging system ensuring that the supervisors return weekly punch lists where applicable. Ensure all snags are distributed to all Sub-contractors
- Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Close out of all project items including O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Project Plan - all with the support of the site project manager and your project team.
- Issue internal weekly progress report, to the project manager, highlighting areas not available, delays, shortage of design, third party hold ups and percentage complete.
- Maintain a weekly project photographic diary
All other duties associated with the role