Head of Business Change / Head of Projects
||Head of Business Change / Head of Projects
||Business Change & Transformation
||£0-£90000 + Benefits
Head of Business Change / Head of Projects - Insurance
Our prestigious Insurance client require a Head of Business Change & Projects to lead the organisation's business change department and to shape and deliver their change agenda.
Up to £90,000 salary + benefits
NB: The client are currently working completely remotely due to Covid-19, however there will be an expectation that this person be in the office circa 3-4 days per week once the client return to the office.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity to join our Insurance client at an exciting time for the client's change department. This person will be responsible for the management of the Business Change department ( Project Managers, Business Analysts and PMO) and for the successful delivery of the client's current change and project roadmap. This person will also be responsible for the design, shaping and delivery the client's future change agenda, providing a fantastic opportunity to create and deliver tangible results to the business.
This person will work closely with the client's CIO to ensure successful deliver of IT changes into the business, and will also be responsible for moving from the client's change framework from a Waterfall to Agile methodology.
- Previous experience of operating at Head of Change / Head of Transformation / Head of Project level
- Recent and previous experience of working in the Insurance industry (essential)
- Strong experience of shaping, designing and implementing complex change strategies and roadmaps
- Line management of entire Change Departments
- Experience of moving project and change delivery from Waterfall to Agile
- Proven experience of working with Exec and C-Suite boards
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement and management skills with the ability to manage effectively both upwards and downwards
- Dynamism, energy and drive
I'm expecting significant interest in this role, and I am limited in my number of candidate submissions by the client, so it will be unlikely that I will be able to progress applications of candidates unless they meet almost all / all of the above criteria (Insurance experience is essential).
I have worked in Senior Change and Transformation recruitment for almost 10 years, so I will ensure that I speak with as many applicants that I am not able to progress for this role as possible. I'm expecting to receive applications from some excellent candidates that I may not be able to progress for this role, but they will be candidates that I am very keen to work with in the future on other applications.
I will endeavour to notify every unsuccessful applicant individually, however it may not be possible dependent on the volume of applications. With that in mind, if you have not heard back within 7 days following CV submission, your application in this instance will have been unsuccessful.