IDAM Developer - SC Cleared
||IDAM Developer - SC Cleared
||Government / Defence
Location: Corsham (Wiltshire)
Duration: 6 month contract
Rate: £500-550 per day (DOE)
Clearance: SC Clearance
IR35: Off-payroll Rules Do Not Apply
We are currently seeking an accomplished and SC Cleared IDAM Developer to work on a large-scale, long-term Identity & Access Management (IDAM / IDM) programme.
The IDAM Developer is required to start ASAP. The role provides excellent scope for further contract extensions.
Essential Skills for the successful IDAM Developer:
- Hands-on IDAM / IDM Developer / Consultant with proven experience of IDAM products (NetIQ, Novell Access Manager, ForgeRock, SailPoint, Ping, Tivoli etc).
- Development, build, configuration + integration of NetIQ IDM/IDAM/IAM solutions.
- IDAM/IDM workflows, processes, policy / driver configuration, writing policy extensions, .jar files, delimited text driver / Active Directory driver.
- Directory configuration (Active Directory, eDirectory, LDAP).
- Experience of Federated Access Methods (SAML, OAuth2 and OpenIDConnect).
- Provisioning - including user management, user interface customisation, workflow design / configuration, multi-factor authentication (2FA).
- Integration - including mapping/transforming from source systems via flat file connectors or database.
- Agile development methods (Scrum, TDD, BDD, Kanban etc).
- Experience of Cloud / AWS Infrastructure environments would be helpful.