Project Manager - MS Azure (Service Bus, Logic App, API Mgmt)
||Project Manager - MS Azure (Service Bus, Logic App, API Mgmt)
||Project & Programme Management
||£0-£530 Umbrella Only
IT Project Manager - MS Azure (Service Bus, Logic App, API Mgmt) (Umbrella only)
Our Midlands based client require an experienced IT Project Manager to deliver a number of new MS Azure based solutions to their business.
Initial 3 month contract, but with strong likelihood of a long term assignment.
Up to £530pd - Please note: the client will only engage contractors via an Umbrella Company.
As part of a major IT transformation programme, our client require an experienced IT Project Manager to deliver a number of new MS Azure based solutions (Service Bus, Logic App and API Mgmt) to the business as part of an IT estate modernisation to replace systems / solutions that are going out of support / end of life.
This PM will need to build strong relationships and buy-in with business stakeholders across the client, and will also need to manage the relationships and deliveries from several of the client's 3rd party IT suppliers.
- Strong IT project management experience within a large, corporate environment
- A proven track record of successfully delivering a range of IT projects successfully
- Previous experience of delivering MS Azure focused projects
- Experience of as many of the following: MS Azure Service Bus, Logic App and Azure API Mgmt. solutions (highly desirable)
- Outstanding business stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong 3rd party supplier management ability as part of project delivery
- Collaborative and engaging approach to project delivery
- Dynamism, energy and drive
Any candidates who are not able to clearly demonstrate all of the required experience above within their CV, will not be considered for this role.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV in the first instance. Suitable candidates will be contacted in due course. If you have not heard back within 7 days following CV submission, your application in this instance will have been unsuccessful.