Prophet Model Developer
||Prophet Model Developer
Senior / Prophet Model Developer - Edinburgh
Competitive - DRC
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior / Prophet Model Developer to join our financial services client based in Edinburgh on an initial 6 Month DRC.
Working with, among others, other Prophet Developers and Business Analysts as part of the Calculations workstream, the developer will play a key role in the implementation of an IFRS17 solution using the Prophet Group Calculations library, and any associated development to the underlying cashflow models.
Operating under an AGILE project methodology, the developer will also help support the workstream in developing an end to end calculations solution including helping design new solutions for assumptions management, provision of model points, and onwards reporting of results.
- Delivery of the code changes in Prophet to deliver a Prophet solution that aligns to the requirements of the business Solution Design, including assessing the capability of standard libraries to meet these requirements
- Production of documentation covering model design including the presentations of key design decisions and expert judgements applied
- Supporting IFRS17 Design Lead (Programme Manager) in the delivery of a fully compliant solution for the delivery of the IFRS17 CSM and other metrics
- Helping assess a range of technologies that we will be considering to improve automation, control or ease of reporting within the overall solution
- Supporting the design of test scripts and executing these to evidence the integrity of the IFRS17 solution
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
The successful candidate will possess extensive experience in Prophet development as part of major model implementation projects, particularly working within an Agile project methodology.
- Experience of reporting / regulatory changes, ideally in respect of IFRS17 but also Solvency II.
- Comfortable with assessing base library functionality and designing customisations to align to the internal requirements.
- Familiarity with the IFRS17 Group Calculations library and IFRS17 standard.
- Familiar with the modelling of protection products (using the Conventional library) and associated reinsurance as highly desirable.
- Experience working with Prophet Nested Structures, Prophet PRD/IDR and/or Prophet ALS would be beneficial.
- Proven communication skills and team player
- Ability and drive to share knowledge, experience and best practice across the team.
To apply, please use the €˜Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 0131 2207109