I am looking to identify a SEO Manager for a permanent position working for a Professional Services company that is recognised as a market leader in its field, based in Central Bristol.
The main purpose of the role is to provide hands-on management for SEO within their marketing function. Focusing on all areas within SEO: technical, content, on-site optimisation and linking building.
Some of the key accountabilities will include:
- Responsible for managing and improving the natural search performance of the company's website.
- Perform keyword research and analyse competitors data using an in-house SEO tool. Working closely with the content team and providing them with recommendations to ensure optimisation of SEO.
- Conduct regular technical SEO audits.
- Brief SEO requirements into the product team and provide SEO support on web developments projects.
- Monitor the website on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, reacting to any changes necessary to ensure the SEO is achieving its targets.
Key experience skillset:
- Experience in using effective SEO techniques.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a working relationship with an SEO agency.
- Ability to conduct SEO analysis using in-house tools.
- Experience liaising with various levels of stakeholders.
- Experience of Google products such as Search Console or AdWords.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this job opportunity. If you are interested in discussing the position in more detail please apply online (with your contact details included) and I will be in touch.
Alex Colyer at Sanderson Recruitment.