Communications Partnership Advisor
||Communications Partnership Advisor
I am looking to identify a Public Affairs officer to join an interesting company in Brighton which is recognised as a market leader in its field.
The main purpose of this role is to maintain relationships with partners and stakeholders of the company to deliver joint communication campaigns. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has proven experience of working within a communications function to develop and progress with their career and skills.
Some of the key accountabilities will include:
- Working with internal stakeholders to develop and deliver new tools and products for individual communications partners.
- Meeting external stakeholders to develop and maintain relationships to assist with delivering the relevant campaign communications.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the communication campaigns delivered.
- Deliver company campaign objectives/messages.
- Drafting and developing communications
Key experience skillset:
- Working experience within a communications functions team.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to manage effective relationships with external stakeholders.
- Experience of using CRM software.
- Planning and organisational skills whilst maintaining close attention to detail.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this job opportunity. If you are interested in discussing the position in more detail please apply online (with your contact details included) and I will be in touch.
Alex Colyer at Sanderson Recruitment.