Investment Operations Specialist
||Investment Operations Specialist
Investment Operations Specialist - Edinburgh
FTC OR DRC - Competitive Salary / Rates & Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Investment Operations SME to join our financial services client on an interim basis.
The key purpose of this role will be to provide investment operations SME support during a large scale back office transformation; working with the business / team to create and implement the end state operating model across the organisation, ensuring the new solutions are integrated efficiently, effectively and within timescales. The investments data is critical to the business and will be used as the primary source of data for the processing of asset stressing, accounting, financial reporting, credit risk reporting and control over financial investments.
- Providing subject matter expertise in helping shape and design the end state investment operations operating model into the business
- Creating an effective control environment that meets regulatory and internal financial reporting control framework requirements whilst protecting finance systems, process and controls
- Helping to define & articulate the complete reporting suite and support through the testing and parallel data phases.
- Maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Working closely with the wider project team and business
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
The successful candidate will possess an excellent understanding of the daily back office cycle of investment operations activity including significant hands on experience working within investment operations ideally in a large financial institution.
- Hands on experience across the full range of investment asset reporting - Solvency II / IFRS / derivatives / regulatory submissions & disclosures
- Degree Educated ideally with an Investment related qualifications (CISI / IOC / IMC / CFA or equivalent)
- Experience of working on large investment operations/reporting projects preferred
- Positive attitude to change and new challenges, and a proven ability to drive change
- Proven stakeholder engagement, influencing and partnering skills
- Experience working to tight deadlines and managing own time
To be considered for this role there must be a willingness to travel and work in different locations (UK) circa 50% of the time.
To apply, please use the €˜Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact email@example.com / 0131 2207109