I am looking to identify a Digital Content Administrator for a contract position working for a provider that is recognised as a market leader in its field, based in Wiltshire.
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for developing, implementing and translating the app, web and email content supporting customers across all markets.
Some of the key accountabilities will include:
- Using Content Management Systems to set up website content for customer support.
- Ensuring all content is tested and available before the product launch date.
- Working closely with the quality team to ensure all content is up to date and relevant to increase efficiency for customers.
Key experience skillset:
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and their uses is beneficial.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with any of the following systems is preferred but not esesential: AEM, Sitecore, Magento, Hybris, Boldchat and Service Now.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please note this role is inside scope of IR35.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this job opportunity. If you are interested in discussing the position in more detail please apply online (with your contact details included) and I will be in touch.
Alex Colyer at Sanderson Recruitment.