Marketing Campaign Executive
||Marketing Campaign Executive
I am looking to identify a Marketing Executive for a permanent position working for a provider that is recognised as a market leader in its field, based in Surrey.
The main purpose of the role is to plan, build and deliver marketing campaign's to their customers. Alongside this there is a responsibility to analyse the results gathered from the campaigns.
Some of the key accountabilities will include:
- Plan, build and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns (predominantly email campaigns) .
- Analyse results from marketing campaigns.
- Analyse large data sets.
- Monitor and report campaign effectiveness.
- Manage a large number of campaigns simultaneously
- Adobe Campaign experience is preferable, however a similar campaign management system experience is acceptable.
- Understanding of databases.
- Fantastic stakeholder management at various levels, comfortable with presenting all different types of information to stakeholders.
- Ability to manage large data sets.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel as a minimum.
Thank you for taking the time to consider this job opportunity. If you are interested in discussing the position in more detail please apply online (with your contact details included) and I will be in touch.
Alex Colyer at Sanderson Recruitment.