||Finance, Project & Programme Management
Sanderson Recruitment are currently working with a Utilities business, based in Hampshire, to recruit a Finance Analyst on a contract basis. The main purpose of the Finance Analyst role is to maintain financial controls and systems, including budgeting for all IT project expenditure. Day-to-day activities will include working closely with project and programme managers, senior management and other stakeholders within IT to provide a project cost accounting function to a growing portfolio.
Main Responsibilities of the Finance Analyst:
- Maintain financial controls enabling Project Cost Accounting for the portfolio including spend against budget, forecast spend and cost variance analysis.
- Manage the annual budgeting and roadmap process for IT projects.
- Provide financial management support for projects within the IT change portfolio
- Provide support and guidance to project managers in tracking their budgets.
Experience and skills of the Finance Analyst:
- Project Accounting experience
- Experience in annual budgeting process for projects or portfolios
- Lifecycle management, from a financial viewpoint
- Proficient is MS Office, including Excel
- Highly analytical, with excellent attention to detail