Technical Project Manager €“ Southampton €“ up to £60k
||Technical Project Manager €“ Southampton €“ up to £60k
We are seeking a driven Technical PM to manage a number of application and infrastructure projects.
We need a â€˜do-er'! This role is going to suit an energetic, driven Project Manager looking for an opportunity to join a leading, complex organisation. You will be managing a number of projects which will include a large number of transitioning â€˜end of life' applications. You will need to be passionate about technology with an excellent understand of infrastructure, and will also be comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and 3rd parties.
- Successful delivery of multiple IT projects concurrently
- Successfully manage the relationship with 3rd parties
- Acquire and manage dedicated resource for all projects
- Ensure all projects delivered are in accordance with the wider business needs
- Engage with all relevant business stakeholders utilising excellent communication, listening and influencing skills
- Experience as a technical project manager
- Drive, energy and organisation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across both the business and IT
- Passion and understanding for technology
- APMQ or MSP or equivalent
This organisation is a UK wealth management company, listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. Will over 900,000 customers, the business prides itself on good customer outcomes. With their values promoting pioneering, dependable and a â€˜stronger together' approach, it is an excellent organisation to develop your skills and be part of the wider strategic business objectives.
To learn more about this unique opportunity, please contact Hannah Waddington on 02381 103 601, or email her at Hannah.Waddington@sandersonplc.com.