Â£90,000 - Â£100,000 + Bonus
Our client is looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect to join their ever growing team and make a difference. The Enterprise Architect will ensure all projects and programs align with business and technology strategy. They will also set the direction and establish the approach for integrating information applications and programmes.
- Maintain and develop Enterprise Architecture
- Define, own, maintain, implement and execute processes for the definition, maintenance and governance of Enterprise Architecture
- Ensure alignment of business, technology and enterprise indicatives with the Enterprise Architecture
- Map business strategy into IT strategy
- Define Enterprise Architecture patterns, principles, standards and guidelines to ensure projects and programs are compliant
- Work across multiple projects, prioritising tasks efficiently and working with multiple senior stakeholders
- Define technology and process roadmaps by engaging with IT and business stakeholders and third-party vendors to understand roadmaps and goals.
Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Significant experience of developing Enterprise Architecture and acting in advisory role for senior management
- Experience of business analysis and technology consulting along with hands-on technology engineering
- Experience with architecture covering integration between third party solutions, in-house components and bespoke applications.
- Strong experience in multiple architecture layers covering application, data, infrastructure, security and technology
- Good understanding of current application development, project management, Devops and service delivery methodologies
- Develops communication strategies and has significant persuasion skills to influence all levels of the organization.
- Strategic thinker who can define roadmaps and long-term objectives.
- Ability to balance the big picture with short-term implications of individual decisions.
- Ability to translate business objectives into multiple solution options.
- Great communicator, leader and relationship builder.
Should you have any questions or wish to discuss the opportunity further, please do not hesitate to get in touch and email firstname.lastname@example.org