Service Design Architect
||Service Design Architect
||Government / Defence
||Newcastle upon Tyne
SC Cleared - Service Design Architect
- Location: Newcastle
- Pay: Â£400/425
- Duration: to 31/03/2020
- Clearance: SC Clearance
Our client are seeking an SC Cleared Service Architect to engage with their public sector end customer. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and development of the service management and delivery solution to support the delivery of new and changed services.
The role will align to the technical design output developed by the Chief Technology Office (CTO) and work closely with the account specific CTO during the Service Design phase of the solution.
- Strong customer management and interpersonal skills and an in-depth knowledge of the service design area.
- The ability to express a pragmatic and thorough design, taking into account any conflicting priorities of the account and customer.
- The ability to hold a large and diverse design team to a single agreed approach, and to ensure that there are no gaps between the various components.
- The Service Architect must have:
- A detailed knowledge of service delivery concepts and techniques.
- A strong operational understanding of service supply chains
- Experience of service design for major IT systems
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation
- Have operated throughout the entire lifecycle of a programme or project
- SC clearance or willingness to undergo vetting if required
Produce or support the production of service management documentation, ensuring that the authorised documents provide sufficient detail to enable Service Operations to impact the associated RFC.
Liaising with programme management, service line and customer to assure delivery of quality service products on time and to budget.
Together with the Service Lines, acting on feedback received from support teams concerning changes required for live operation.
Planning for Service Operations, tooling, skills and volumes.
Collecting and aligning existing process artefacts and contributing to the development of a Service Architecture Framework.
Interacting with other Service discipline and line teams to ensure architectural conformance to process model and standards.
Creating support models to support solution development.
Identifying and fostering common service delivery patterns and common sub-processes.