||City of London
Title- Big Data Engineer
Have you ever been bitten by the travel bug?
Travellers have that desire to explore the world and experince different cultures, dive in to each experience and fully embrace each places uniqueness- have you ever been away and wished you knew where the locals ate? Where they shopped? Where the best place to listen to music or hang out with friends?
My clients has built a truly connective app, to share ideas, experiences and let you know about the hidden diamonds of all your favourite places- never miss out again!
If you want to help, whilst working in the office with all the mods and cons plus work with a team which is current and fresh, if you love travel and culture - this one is for you!
They are looking for a passionate Big Data Engineer to join there fast expanding team. They want people with passion and who love solving problems. You'll be working alongside their data scientists, data analysts and business intelligence teams.
Your main duties will be
- Deliver large scale algorithms in production
- Building suitable environments for deployment
- Parse and handle huge data sets
- Build and manage data pipeline architecture
- Design and implement internal process improvements
- Manage data integration with third party applications
- Manage requests and stakeholder requirements in a prioritised manner
Which skills will I be using?
- Scala/Java and Python
- Spark, PySpark
- AWS (EMR, S3, Athena, Redshift)
- TDD and Automotive
- You'll adopt Agile methodologies
This is an excellent opportunity to join with a fast scaling company, having recently completing yet another round of funding of over 22million, now is the time to join as they go on to acheive big things!
Appply now for more information, contact Imogen moody on 0117 3166771 or Imogen.email@example.com