Â£45,000 - Â£55,000 DOE
I am currently searching for a Business Analyst to be based in the heart of Reading this is due to my client's continual growth and therefore they are looking for a talented technical Business Analyst to join the IT team and help support the delivery of high quality transformation requirements while working within the life insurance and pensions sector.
- You will be required to collect, understand and document the business requirements for change initiatives across for the owned and other business areas You will also be required to assist stakeholders with problem identification, qualification and estimation in order to enable change initiatives to achieve stakeholder approval.
- Along with working with Project Managers/work stream leads to join up requirements and delivery plans as well as dealing with IT partners to agree solution designs.
- Knowledge and experience within the life insurance or pensions sector are a must have for this role.
- Experience of documenting requirements in formal requirements specifications.
- Experience of writing use cases or functional specifications.
- Experience with SQL, XML or JSON is desirable.
Should you have any questions, or wish to discuss this opportunity further please do not hesitate to get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org