||Government / Defence
My client is seeking an experienced SC Security Cleared DevOps Engineer to join an established government organisation based in Croydon for a 6 month contract.
The role requires the successful individual to have extensive experience with Linux system administration, alongside experience of release and build and build automation utilising Jenkins to develop continuous integration pipeline-as-code-approach.
The role will also require:
- Proficient in provisioning and managing AWS infrastructure
- Strong scripting and automation skills e.g. Python, Bash, Groovy
- Using Hashicorp consul and vault to manage configuration and secrets
- Using Hashicorp terraform to manage AWS infrastructure
- Previous experience writing applications in Java
- Working in an agile environment within a Scrum team using JIRA
- Experience managing, securing, and operating various middleware including RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Nginx, and Axway
- Using Hashicorp Packer to build Amazon Machine Images
Please note, due to the sensitive nature of the project the successful candidate must hold SC Security Clearance.
If you would be interested in an initial chat please contact me on Saskia.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 980 4939