Senior Service Desk Analyst
||Senior Service Desk Analyst
Job Title: Senior Service Desk Analyst
My client are the Uk's leading retirement housebuilder, who are looking to recruit a Senior Service Desk Analyst to join their IT department. You will be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd level support through taking calls and handling the resulting incidents or service requests, using the incident management and request fulfilment processes, in line with Service Desk objectives.
- You will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving incidents associated with software and hardware for both local and customer environments.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all incidents and service request are successfully identifies, categorised, prioritised and managed in the Service Desk IT Service Management Tool.
- You will be responsible for configuring network and PC software for new members of staff, staff movements, network printer administration and other repetitive activities.
- You will responsible for Troubleshooting Security Issues, Internet, and Access Issues.
- 2+ years of experience of providing 2nd line support
- Experience supporting laptops, desktops, and mobile devices
- MSP background
- Active Directory administration
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 & Office 365 administration
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established business, who offer an attractive benefits package alongside a great training programme as well as coaching to enable your own personal development.
If this role sounds like it would be of any interest to you, please contact Bonnie Browning on 02381 103608 or please email Bonnie.Browning@Sandersonplc.com.