Infrastructure/Systems Engineer, Windows, Wintel, Linux, AD, Exchange, SharePoint, Skype
Infrastructure / Systems Engineer required for a leading private sector organisation based in Swindon.
Main activities will include ensuring the implementation and operational maintenance of technical infrastructure components: over 1000 servers, Microsoft and Redhat Operating Systems, backups tools, SAN storage, monitoring, etc.
- Guaranteeing a high level availability to our internal and external customers
- Providing 2nd and 3rd line support
- Providing high expertise on technical areas for both projects and support, and continuous improvement propositions,
- Undertaking a proactive management of evolutions of its perimeter to prevent service interruption.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server and Red Hat Linux
- High expertise on Microsoft Exchange 2016 product in a large environment (Multi thousand user base)
- High expertise on Active Directory environment
- Knowledge of the Skype for Business product with the Federation feature
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Sharepoint collaborative workspace tool
- Management of multiple projects in parallel, with good understanding of project methodologies