Lead DevOps Engineer €“ Payments
||Lead DevOps Engineer €“ Payments
||City of London
Lead DevOps Engineer - Payments
An SME Payments business based in the Bank/Monument area is currently looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer to join them on a permanent role. Reporting into the Head of Technology, you will be responsible for the build and support of a greenfield AWS environment, being used to host their payments platform.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in a DevOps role where they have supported high availability 24/7 environments and have experience working in a fully dockerised environment. Experience with AWS technologies is essential while experience working in a payments environment is a nice to have. What is more important is an interest in working in the payments space, a willingness to learn and a self-motivated mindset.
As a Lead DevOps Engineer, your role will include the following:
- Management of AWS environment hosting a micro services architecture platform
- Security, Patch and change management
- Monitoring metrics and alerts in accordance with PCI requirements
- Incident management and escalations
You will have the following experience:
- Prior experience supporting high availability 23/4 environments
- Prior experience supporting AWS environments
- Experience building automated infrastructure
- Good understanding with Containerisation technologies, CI/CD pipeline, security and Infrastructure as Code
Nice to have
- Experience with Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Amazon ECS, and Sonar Cube
- Experience working in a PCS compliant environment
- Experience in the payments industry.
If interested, please apply directly. Alternatively, you can contact Leroy Owusu on 0207 4609 0977 or at firstname.lastname@example.org