- £45,000 - £60,000
Our client in the Financial Services sector are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to work with the DevOps teams to design, operate and optimize large-scale online services. The main responsibility is to help manage the transition of services from Project to Operational You will carry out required monitoring, logging and reporting tasks. Takes action on known errors and documented workarounds, logging such actions and escalating or advising specialists when management or specialist attention is required, supporting Azure/AWS applications and on prem operations, projects & change processes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with the Azure cloud platform
- Proficient in Automation, build, packaging and release tooling
- Uses a modern standards approach throughout automation and testing.
- Familiar with all aspects of Dev/Ops CI:CD pipeline
- Working knowledge of Iaas, PaaS, SaaS and Cloud technologies.
- Able to define, analyse, plan, measure, maintain and improve all aspects of the availability of services.
- Experience with 2 or more of the following Programming / Scripting Languages:
- .NET C#
- .Net Core
- SQL - Microsoft SQL
- Application Insights/Log Analytics
- Maintains the security, confidentiality and integrity of information systems through the compliance with relevant legislation and regulations
- Exposure to Business Intelligence products (BI)
- Familiar with ITIL processes for IT service management
- Experience of working with Bamboo, Jira and Bitbucket
- Previous experience working in Financial Services, with an understanding of the necessity of having a highly secured environment
- IT strategy experience for planning migrations to public or hybrid clouds including Azure and AWS
- Working knowledge of:
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List