- £430 - £440
Due to additional demand, our large Government/Defence client has an immediate requirement for a Security Cleared Project Manager to offer support on a 12 month contract.
PLEASE NOTE, VALID SECURITY CLEARANCE IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE
You will be joining the Facilities Management portfolio team to contribute to the delivery of a number of infrastructure/built environment projects.
The role is accountable for the delivery of infrastructure civils/mechanical electrical related projects under the Facilities Management portfolio. Delivering identified outcomes and benefits.
Responsibilities will include:
- Capturing of requirements and associated business case development
- Progressing works through the project life cycle, ensuring that best practice and guidance and procedures are adhered to, continually ensuring business justification
- The management of risks, assumptions, issues and decisions, escalating to the project executive/s and portfolio manager as required
- Bringing together business representatives and stakeholders through project board arrangements, to understand requirements and impacts while ensuring they retain an understanding of progress
- Conducting handover and project closure activities including the End Project Report and Lessons Learned Report to confirm benefit realisation
- Regular reporting of project progress, including forecasting to support portfolio level engagement and communications
- Liaise with and effectively communicate with key delivery stakeholders from finance, commercial and the wider business to develop relationships and support successful delivery
The role will also fall inside scope so rates are based on working through an Umbrella company.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List