- £450 - £495
Agile Scrum Master
- Location: Telford
- Initial Duration: 6 Months
- Pay: £450/495
Our client are seeking a scrum master to lead the Agile Delivery Team and ensure they adhere to their chosen process and remove the blocking issues. The Team will depend on the successful candidate to maintain focus on their commitments, shield them from outside distractions and help them to self-organise and collaborate.
The Scrum Master serves the Product Owner in several ways:
- Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog Management
- Clearly communicating Vision, goals and Product backlog items to the Team
- Teaching the scrum team to create clear and concise Product Backlog items
- Understanding long-term product planning in an empirical environment
- Understanding and practicing agility and
- Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed
The Scrum Master serves the agile delivery team in several ways including:
- Coaching the team in self-organisation and cross-functionality
- Teaching and Leading the Team to create high-value products
- Removing impediments to the Team's progress
- Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed and
- Coaching the Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood
The Scrum Master serves the Organisation in several ways including:
- Leading and coaching the organisation in its Scrum adoption Planning the Scrum implementations within the Organisation
- helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development
- Causing change that increases the productivity of the Team and Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organisation.
- Agile methodologies & tools
- PSM certification
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List