· Location: Birmingham
· Rate: £450.00pd
· Clearance: Active SC Clearance Required
Our client are seeking a software developer with strong Java experience to develop new features for their portfolio of Biometric products. The successful candidate will join a team that prides itself on collaboration and engineering the best possible Java code.
· SQL Database (PostgreSQL)
· JPA (Hibernate)
· SOAP Web Services
· Messaging (ActiveMQ)
· Agile (Scrum)
· BPMN (Activiti)
· Spring extension projects (Data, Cloud, Batch, Security)
· Public sector experience
· Exposure to migration projects
Required & Desirable Experience:
· 2 to 4 years of hands-on experience with large scale Spring based java projects.
· Experience in large scale integration projects involving messaging, web-services and distributed systems.
· Experience with web-services - (SOAP and RESTful)
· Experience with testing frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, Powermock, JMock, DBUnit
· Experience of connecting processes across a number of systems with message brokers like ActiveMQ
· Experience of Continuous Integration methodologies - Maven, GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube
· Experience of working with open source database management systems like PostgreSQL
· Experience of working with AWS services, EC2, SQS, RDS, KMS
· Agile development methods - Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD etc
· Experience of working with Spring Cloud
· Experience of working with Postfix
Due to timescales, the client requires candidates with an active SC Security Clearance ideally assigned to a govenrment orgnaisation
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.