- £450 - £495
Dynamics 365 Developer
Sanderson Government and Defence are delighted to be presented with a London based well established client who are looking for a Dynamics 365 Developer to join their team.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Azure Devops experience is mandatory
- An understanding of the broader Microsoft stack and be able to use it to create powerful solutions.
- Full lifecycle delivery on CRM or ERP based programmes within Microsoft Dynamics 365 and knowledge of the supporting business processes.
- Working according to an agile methodology, planning projects in sprints and writing Epics, Features and User Stories.
- Experience with PowerApps, Power BI, Common Data Services, Azure, Office 365 is an advantage.
- Demonstrable skills in facilitating workshops, gathering, documenting and translating requirements into business processes, stakeholder engagement, creative thinking, presentation and coaching.
- Demonstrated experience delivering Dynamics 365 for Retail.
- Business process modeller experience is mandatory
If you are interested to take on this exciting opportunity do not hesitate to apply for the Dynamics 365 Developer role. To apply or for more information, please respond to this advert with a copy of your CV.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List