Working in a fast-paced environment ou client is recruiting for a Systems Administrator to work out of their offices near Leeds. The offices are built on friendly and supportive relationships. If you are looking for a role to grow a technical skillset this may be for you.
The purpose of the role is to provide effective IT assistance to the business and provide support to the Leader of the Department, enabling the company to achieve its goals and ensure the reliability of the servers and network infrastructure.
You will monitor and maintain the computer systems of the organisation, install and configure software / hardware, diagnose and resolve software / hardware faults, and manage company accounts with specific suppliers.
- Performing hardware and software aquisitions upon approval.
- Ensure that Security + IT policies are in place and adhered to by all staff.
- Maintain the backup system
- Mobile Set up / Maintanance
- Maintain Active Directory
- Laptop, V/C Set up
- Maintain the internal phone system
- IT Helpdesk - Manage Incidents
- Maintain the Anti-Virus system and other security / monitoring software.
Technical skills required:
- Microsoft Office 365
- MS Exchange
- Active Directory (AD)
- MS Server 2008 / 2012.
- Backup Technologies, eg. Veeam.
- Cloud based telephone systems.
- Microsoft Office (2013+).
- Citrix Management.
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.