- £550 - £600
Sanderson Government and Defence are delighted to be presented with a Plymouth based well established company who are looking for a Java Developer to join their team.
Please note that the role falls inside IR35 with the pay rate at £600/day.
- Accountable for the quality, accuracy and timeliness of their program code and completeness of evidence of appropriate testing.
- The role will require developing Java systems that interact with a cloud-based storage platform and our existing on-site DB2 database, as well as reworking other legacy systems.
- Work with Senior Software Engineers to deliver coding and design, including reports and prototypes, researching and trialling new technologies as appropriate and taking account of other outputs such as User Research, and Business Analysis.
- Throughout the development process, contribute to forward planning activities and align their own workload to team delivery timescales.
- Carry out data and systems analysis to maximise the benefits of any developed solution.
- Develop an understanding of infrastructure and deployment issues, contributing to their resolution prior to go live.
- Ensure the appropriate level of documentation is completed.
- Cloud storage technology (Azure, AWS S3, etc.)
- Experience of working with document data
If you are interested to take on this exciting opportunity do not hesitate to apply for the Java Developer role. To apply or for more information, please respond to this advert with a copy of your CV.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List