- £200 - £350
Clearance: please note that due to timescales the client is requesting profiles with an active SC clearance
Sanderson Government and Defence are delighted to be presented with a well-established company who are looking for a Build Engineer for an initial 2 months contract.
- 2nd/3rd line IT support
- Day-to-day management of Windows 7 and Windows 10 client estate including troubleshooting issue.
- Download and approve new updates for testing based on client defined schedule
- Management of application delivery to Windows 10 clients using SCCM
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 client management using Microsoft SCCM
- Responsible for providing expertise on SCCM & Windows 10 clients
- Image creation using System Centre Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr) 2012 environment
- Active Directory & Group policy experience
- Microsoft Systems Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012/2016
- Microsoft System Centre Endpoint Protection or other enterprise anti-virus products
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
- Windows PowerShell and VBScript scripting
- MSI and EXE application packaging, including knowledge of best practices and standards
If you are interested to take on this exciting opportunity do not hesitate to apply for the Build Engineer role. To apply or for more information, please respond to this advert with a copy of your CV.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List