- £400 - £450
You will join a team developing business web applications in an evolving agile environment. As a Tester you will take joint, or possibly sole, responsibility for testing new applications; or reverse engineering regression suites for existing software.
You must be able to:
- Work collaboratively with a software developer and one or more customers to elicit details of stated customer requirements; and agree acceptance criteria for them.
- Design and script manual acceptance tests for these stories.
- Use a test robot to automate these scripts into a regression suite.
- Plan & conduct small, informal user acceptance sessions.
- Collaborate with the developer to understand their system design; design & perform lower-level system testing of early versions & feedback constructively.
- Perform exploratory testing & reverse engineer test scripts from legacy apps.
- Proven experience writing & running manual test scripts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for communication with customers & team members.
- Experience of using any test automation software.
- Previous experience of working in an agile environment.
- Experience of testing database applications and/or web apps.
- ISEB Foundation certificate in software testing.
*NOTE: You must hold live DV clearance for this role or be eligible for DV clearance. Please research this type of clearance before applying to avoid any disappointment.*
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List