- £200 - £350
Our client is undergoing an enterprise wide Windows 10 rollout and require an Engineer to assist in the delivery of 5000 laptops. Alongside rollout activities Engineers will be providing initial user support to remediate any post-installation issues.
- Image creation using System Centre Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr) 2012 environment
- Responsible for providing expertise on SCCM & Windows 10 clients
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 client management using Microsoft SCCM
- Management of application delivery to Windows 10 clients using SCCM
- Technical Lead on Windows 10 Rollout Project
- Day-to-day management of Windows 7 and Windows 10 client estate including troubleshooting issue.
- Download and approve new updates for testing based on client defined schedule
- Maintaining and configuring of GPO's
- 2nd/3rd line IT support
Essential experience required in the following areas:
- Microsoft Systems Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012/2016
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
- Microsoft System Centre Endpoint Protection or other enterprise anti-virus products
- Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- MSI and EXE application packaging, including knowledge of best practices and standards
- Windows PowerShell and VBScript scripting
- Active Directory & Group policy experience
- Any experience with application delivery using App-V
- Any experience with Intune / Autopilot
- Any experience with Office 365/Onedrive
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List