- £500 - £540
Clearance: Due to the timescales the client is requesting profiles with an active SC clearance.
Sanderson Government and Defence are delighted to be presented with well-established company who are looking for a Security Consultant to join their team in London.
- Support the definition of new and refining of Cyber Consultancy Services
- Working with the service design lead to capture changes and comments around service designs
- Input into the definition and revision of the Cyber Consultancy service specifications
- Demonstrable experience of working as a security practitioner at an Enterprise level
- Strong understanding of internet protocols and their application and weaknesses
- Strong understanding of Public Key Infrastructures and Certificate Management
- Hold a recognised and up to date security certification (CISSP,SABSA, CISM etc)
- Strong understanding of security and risk management concepts
- Experience with the architecture and deployment of Cyber Defences and protective security controls
- Understanding of cloud platforms
- Ability to work closely and collaboratively with stakeholders to obtain complete buy-in and influence their actions.
- Excellent communicator and able to liaise with technical and non-technical audiences
- Aptitude to quickly assess the problems and prioritise areas of work
If you are interested to take on this exciting opportunity do not hesitate to apply for the Security Consultant role. To apply or for more information, please respond to this advert with a copy of your CV.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List