Sanderson Government and Defence are currently recruiting for a security cleared Project Manager on behalf of a large public sector organisation based in Corsham.
Due to the nature of the environment, it is essential that you hold valid Security Clearance.
- Developing; maintaining and documenting appropriate plans and controls for the project in line with the change lifecycle
- Ensuring the appropriate governance disciplines are observed
- Reviewing project and supplier documentation and plans to highlight any issues that may compromise delivery
- Facilitating resolution of project issues and mitigation of project risks
- Maintaining project documentation
- Making a constructive contribution to project management processes
- Produce project documentation
- Manage issues; risks; dependencies; assumption and other controls
- Arrange; prepare materials; facilitate; chair and document meetings
- Monitor and report on progress
- Manage project resources including staff; contractors and spend
- Assure suppliers plans; project controls and progress reports Manage QA processes
- Demonstrate learnings achieved on the project Track record of successful delivery in an equivalent role with equivalent level of responsibility in complex IT application projects Knowledge of industry standard methods and tools
- Experience of working successfully with IT supplier staff and representatives from business teams to delivery new systems
- Experience of working successfully in large; complex organisations.
- The GC Point to Point Migration Manager will be part of a small team working on a project to migrate existing systems on legacy serial based network onto a new IP platform.
- The role will involve technical engagement with system owners and system suppliers to better understand current systems design as well as working with provider of the new IP network.
- The role will involve travel and acting as the lead in technical meetings to determine the best approach to move the system towards the new network platform.
- Technical background in communications.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written, and IT.
Please note, that day rates are based on working via an Umbrella Company.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List