- £30 - £70 Excellent benefits
Electronic Engineer - Hardware Design
Any level from Graduate to Senior.
WE ARE INTERESTED IN YOU AND WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT YOU WITH YOUR CAREER!
If you feel like your potential is being wasted, talk to us. You can help solve problems for our customers across Space, Defence, Cyber Security and National Security. We can offer some amazing projects for you to work on that keeps the country safe. Love an unlimited supply to Kit Kats…..then keep reading.
You'll get to work on new products and projects where you can try different approaches, technologies and input your ideas. You'll feel instantly rewarded when you get the job done by building innovative wireless solutions and fixing some of our customer's toughest challenges.
Enjoy working on meaningful projects? Interested in Wireless solutions? Keen interest in System Engineering? Want to be part of a dynamic company? Like solving problems?
How we support you;
- Work life balance is important; you'll get up to 30 days holiday a year
- You can work around core hours with flexible and part-time working
- Don't know a technology or tool? Your learning and development is key to your future career. You'll have a career manager and we will even support you becoming a Chartered Engineer
- You'll be part of a bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance for when you need it
What you will be doing;
We'd like to hear from people keen to develop their career in engineering who have a baseline of experience in some or all of the following areas that we cover:
- RF PCB development. We design a variety of RF circuit boards ranging from low power embedded sensors, designed for use in harsh environments, through to high performance analogue designs for radio equipment covering bands from VLF through to SHF. This development may involve modelling (eg using Matlab, Agilent ADS, CST, Spice etc) as well as schematic capture and RF circuit board layout.
- Digital, mixed signal and power PCB development. We develop a wide range of boards such as state-of-the art digital signal processing platforms incorporating the latest FPGAs and processors.
- Mechanical design and system integration. We design chassis and enclosures for our PCBs to ensure the optimum solution for its intended environment. The designs have to be easily assembled and repaired through life but also provide for cooling and protection in challenging environments.
- System engineering. Most of our solutions comprise of a blend of hardware, firmware and software. Early in the development lifecycle you will be involved in the design activity responsible for partitioning the functionality in to these domains taking into account the requirements and constraints.
- Highly motivated with a strong academic background in Engineering, Physics or Mathematics (typically 2:1 or 1st)
We can talk even if you don't have an up to date CV. Phone Lilian on 01179804940 - Delivery Consultant for BAE. I look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List