- £60,000 - £70,000
Or client is searching for a Technical Solutions Architect for the the full life cycle of a project or programme withing the Financial Services Team.
Working as part of the growing FS Solutions Delivery team, understanding core business foundations and working with our clients through an understanding of their key drivers to implement solutions that address their key business requirements.
- Fills a senior architect functional role to analyse requirements and build quality solutions that meet the requirements and advises clients on Solution offerings, strategy, designs, implementation approaches and alternatives / trade-offs.
- You will help to understand the customer's current environment and how the financial offerings would fit into that, identifying areas of potential benefit and areas of potential conflict.
- You will lead the design and development of end-to-end solutions as part of the overall UK FS proposition set and will provide input to final proposal and pricing. Solutions are delivered in both written and verbal format so an ability to present technical solutions clearly will be important.
- Actively participates in the development of new services business opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth.
- Supports the bid process including design reviews, bid reviews, portfolio component selection, development case definition and system integration approach.
- Industry knowledge of the CRM domain combined with broader financial services working knowledge
- Previous experience as a Solutions Architect in a client-facing capacity (e.g. having worked for a software vendor, software consultancy or solution provider)
- Financial Services Experience (e.g. having worked as a software supplier or for a Financial Services Organisation)
- Significant integration experience (CRM)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface with all levels of internal and client project teams.Strong client facing skills
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Familiar with project management concepts including project scheduling, risk management, estimation, Work Breakdown Structures, requirements management / traceability, Change Management, etc.
- Understanding of testing frameworks
- Architecture certification (e.g. TOGAF)
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List