- £35,000 - £47,000
Systems Support Analyst
We are recruiting on behalf of our client in the financial services sector. Providing a trading platform to over 70k users, maintained to high standards.
This position is suited to professionals with experience involving Application/Server Support. Even more so if you are looking to use Scripting as one of your day-day tools.
Customer Service is the primary drive ensuring that the IT is capable of delivering its full capacity to Customer and Employee satisfaction levels.
If you may enjoy in working in a high-pressure, time critical operating environment, using strong technical problem analysis and time management to maximum efficiency then this could be the right role for you.
- Maintaining availability service levels through proactive management of application/server components and rapid response through monitoring and alerts.
- Management and monitoring of automated job schedules.
- Providing on-site operational support of application/server components along with reactive on-call out-of-hours support. Working within a team rota to ensure on-site cover and exception-based out-of-hours support through an on-call rota.
- Proactively identifying technical improvements for the supported applications and platforms.
- Microsoft Windows Server
- MS SQL Server Database Management expertise and proficiency in writing SQL queries
- Excel Macro / VBA scripting capabilities
- Cloud Datawarehouse management (e.g. Amazon Redshift or Azure SQL Datawarehouse).
- Application configuration experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Previous Scripting exposure (PowerShell or Equivalent)
- Certifications - MCSE / MCP/ SQL
- Excellent scripting capabilities (creating new PowerShell scripts and supporting any legacy scripts).
- Experience of working within a regulated environment.
- Experience of supporting the critical applications of a digital business.
- Experience of implementing and running packaged business applications.
- Experience of supporting SaaS solutions.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List