- £18,000 - £24,000
The Desktop Support Specialist is primarily responsible for dealing with IT issues logged by
users via the company's helpdesk system.
- Provide support for users and systems
- Administer Hemingways anti-virus, patching and door access system
- Administer users and groups in the systems.
- Document IT systems and processes.
- Provide advice and support to other IT team members.
- Provide advice and support to other business areas and staff.
- Inventory and hardware asset management
- Procure IT supplies and peripherals.
- Carry out Portable Appliance testing.
- Assist the Senior Support Specialists
- Positively promote the companies policies and standards.
- Assist in other areas of the business during peak periods.
- Experience with Microsoft desktop system and applications.
- Active Directory (AD)
- TCP/IP, switching, routing, smtp, proxy servers, DHCP and DNS.
- IT hardware and peripherals
- Anti-virus systems
- Telephone systems
- Spiceworks Helpdesk
- Sage 200 FMS
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Windows Server
- Helpdesk/call logging systems
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List