- £600 - £850
Clearance: please note that due to timescales the client is requesting profiles with an active SC or DV clearance
Sanderson Government and Defence are delighted to be presented with a well-established company who are looking for a SOC Manager.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Responsible for hands-on driving of the security operations activities to ensure the protection of information assets and technologies.
- You'll need to have strong personal ethics and be able to operate to a high standard.
- Identify vulnerabilities and provide security improvement recommendations across the products, platforms and infrastructure.
- Provide ongoing assurance reporting that all technical and procedural security controls are operating effectively.
- Manages the team's workload, monitors work processes and quality, measures operational performance.
- Maintain strong relationships with parties who affect the security posture of the company and who are contacts or escalation points for incident handling.
- Provide end to end management lifecycle of cybersecurity incidents.
If you are interested to take on this exciting opportunity do not hesitate to apply for the SOC Manager role. To apply or for more information, please respond to this advert with a copy of your CV.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List