- £450 - £500
Agile Product Owner
Initial Duration: 6 Months
Max Charge: £500.00
Our client are seeking an established associate Agile Product owner to engage with their public sector customer. The successful candidate will be require to work with the digital Service Manager to develop and communicate the overall vision of the product being developed.
- Direct the development of user-driven prototypes to test potential new features with users in order to explore potential improvements to the existing service
- Prioritise and maintain the Product backlog, collaborating with Business Analysts and Developers to create and refine user stories that deliver valuable digital services; w/w Stakeholders (and Feature Owners) generates Product Backlog in Inception phase C
- Ensure the maximum possible take-up of your digital service and specify/manage the requirements for assisted digital activity to supplement this
- Actively participate in networking and training with Service Managers and Product Managers (inside and outside government) and share agile best practice and Learning
- Build resilience and responsiveness in the organisation by being open and honest about risks and challenges and the actions required to address unexpected developments
- Keep continually abreast of changes to user habits, preferences and behaviours across various digital platforms, and their implications for successful delivery of digital services
- Strong requirements and business analysis skills
- Agile methodologies & techniques
To discuss this role further or to have your profile considered, please don't hesitate to submit your CV.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List