- £24,000 - £26,000
The Senior Service Desk Analyst will provide desktop support to internal end users and will have a broad knowledge of desktop and server technologies, along with an extensive knowledge of the standard Microsoft platforms and applications. You will have the ability to analyse, troubleshoot and diagnose desktop related issues and be able to resolve incidents, whilst providing a high degree of customer satisfaction.
You will also support the service delivery team with the implementation of projects, both on-site installations and through co-ordination the service transition process.
- Must have a full clean current Drivers Licence
- To troubleshoot (in person and remotely) and analyse customer incidents
- To provide initial assessment of categorisation and prioritisation for all incidents.
- To proactively manage all individual and team assigned incidents and new requests.
- To participate in the Out of Hours on Call Rota (1 in 8 weeks).
- To issue all companywide communications relating to Changes, outages, downtime, deployments and upgrades.
- Represent IT Service Desk at meetings / change management
- Producing statistics and management reports
- Liaising with 3rd parties / suppliers for incident management
- Assist Service Delivery team with project implementations - desktop refreshes, network migrations etc.
- Knowledge of ITIL and service management methodologies. In particular, Incident Management & Problem Management
- Experience in Remote Assistance/Support
- Experience providing application support
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills and the ability to document processes and procedures in a clear, concise and logical manner
- TCP/IP networking skills experience (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi)
- Networking Qualification - CCNA etc
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate
- Experience in Office365
- Previous coaching/training experience
- MCP Qualification
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List