- £500 - £550
Digital Product Manager
Initial Duration: 6 Months
Our client are seeking a digital product specialist to engage with their public sector customer on an initial 6 Months engagement. The successful candidate will be required to Work with the team to create and run one or more outstanding digital services that meet well-defined user needs, in line with the Digital by Default Service Standard.
- Work with the Digital Service Manager to develop and communicate the overall vision of the product being developed;
- Work with business analysts, user researchers and designers to turn usage data, user research outputs and user feedback into actionable insights that drive service design and prioritisation of service improvements for digital and assisted digital channels Represents the needs and desires of the stakeholder community to one or more Agile Delivery Teams, being the first source of information about the problem domain for the Team. Represents the work of the Agile Delivery Team to the stakeholder community.
- Direct the development of user-driven prototypes to test potential new features with users in order to explore potential improvements to the existing service;
- Prioritise and maintain the Product backlog, collaborating with Business Analysts and Developers to create and refine user stories that deliver valuable digital services; w/w Stakeholders (and Feature Owners) generates Product Backlog in Inception phase C
- Strong requirements and business analysis skills, Agile methodologies & techniques
To discuss this role further or to have your profile considered, please do not hesitate to submit your CV.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List