- £450 - £495
- 6 Month contract
Our client are seeking a UX Designer to work with user researchers and front end developers, designing in the browser, to deliver highly user focussed and successful services. The successful candidate will be required to produce design concepts for digital services, often working to very tight deadlines, and work with front end developers to implement those concepts.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver highly user focused and successful digital services;
- Produce design concepts for digital services, often working to very tight deadlines, and work with front end developers to implement those concepts
- Work with user researchers to ensure all output, internal and external, is well designed and user focused
- Design and create communication material ensuring all elements are well designed, consistent and user focused
- Partner with colleagues to facilitate a consistent user experience, including by designing reusable elements of a digital service;
- Build relationships and work effectively within an agile delivery model with colleagues and external providers, for example user researchers and business analysts
Mandatory Technical Skill:
- Practical experience in designing interfaces and transaction flows for the web;
- Ability to prototype for the web & design in browser;
- A good basic understanding of web technologies and how they affect design, including accessibility; Experience of web and mobile application interface design. Core skills: sketching, design production, hand-coded
- HTML & CSS, rapid prototyping * Responsive web interactions design for mobile devices.
- Experience in researching design with users
- Service design experience, including user journey mapping
- Experience working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and ability to deliver iterative design components (including user journeys) to the development team.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List