- £600 - £700
- Rate: £600/700
- Location: London
- Clearance: Active SC Clearance
Our client are seeking an SC Cleared Software architect who will work as part of their Technical Design Authority, supporting major transformation initiatives as Architect Owner, providing technical leadership for the ongoing improvement of their software engineering capability.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Solid development experience (5+ years)
- Microservice architecting experience
- Experience designing HA mission critical digital service in large scale, complex organisation
- Strong understanding and experience of applying Security by Design
- Open Source & Automation Experience
- Experience solution designer for Microservices, Container (inc K8) and Serverless (Lambda) based architectures
- js or Java Development skills
- Experience of designing solutions for large scale, complex, multi-supplier organisations
- Architect owner for General Registry Office IT transformation
- Owning improvements to Environment Build Support Administration (EBSA) platform
- Collaborating with Digital Data and Technology on the delivery of the enterprise strategy
- Championing best practices and assuring alignment with these across digital portfolio
The application process for this role involves the applicants providing no more than 100 word justifications for each of the required and desirable skills above. These will need to be provided before your CV can be considered.
To discuss this role further or to have your profile considered please do not hesitate to submit your profile.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List