- £425 - £500
Front End Developer
- Contract Length: 5 months
- Location: London
- Pay Rate to Candidate: 500
Our client are seeking a front end developer for an initial 5 month engagement with their public sector customer. The successful candidate will share the responsibility for the digital transformation of government and ensure high quality code is delivered in line with project goals and delivery cycles.
You'll thrive using agile methods and enjoy working openly, collaboratively and as part of a multidisciplinary team focused on one or more projects. Above all, you'll want to make government better, which may sometimes involve challenging the status quo.
Skills and experience:
- Understanding of software design principles, including progressive enhancement
- Experience in building robust and accessible interfaces that work for as many users as possible, regardless of their needs
- Ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques
- A systematic approach to solving problems
- Experience of using testing to validate solutions
- Understanding of agile environments and version control
- Basic understanding about web security
- An awareness of technologies used for web applications, e.g HTTPS, JSON and CDNs, and of Unix-like operating systems, eg Linux and/or Mac OS. Experience of working on, or with web technologies
To discuss this role further or to have your profile considered. Please do not hesitate to submit your CV/
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List