- £550 - £600
Technical Solutions Architect . CRM
Sanderson Government and Defence are delighted to be presented with a well-established client who are looking for an Technical Solutions Architect to join their team in London.
The successful candidate`s primary role will be to connect three parts of the business; Solution Sales, Solution Delivery and Global IP. To provide both technical and functional knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics products being implemented and all related Microsoft technologies required for the implementation.
- Dynamics 365 CE
- Azure DevOps/JIRA Backlog, Source Control and ALM knowledge
- Logic Apps and ARM template deployment
- 5+ years` experience with Dynamics CRM online
- 5+ years` good business analysis skills
- CRM design
- Data migration
- Establishes an overview of the requirements defined by the customer; drives definition of business, technical, and architectural requirements, and recognises any inconsistencies, assumptions, and critical elements that must be considered in an Enterprise solution.
- Responsible for defining the technical solution blueprint for the Microsoft Dynamics solution (addressing all high-level business and technical requirements) included in the Customer proposal; participating with both functional and technical specialists in the Fit/Gap analysis.
- Demonstrates experience in use of common software implementation methodologies, including an understanding of Microsoft Sure Step; understands and applies relevant problem solving frameworks and techniques to client engagement and internal projects.
- Works collaboratively with the CRM team to disseminate technical knowledge and provide guidance to team members on the technical solution.
- Interacts with stakeholders in the IT and business groups to provide the engineering view of the users' vision regarding the structure and function of the system, as well as the areas in which the system must be able to evolve.
- Develops the integration strategy, if required, following fundamental architectural concepts and in accordance with customer's requirements and constraints, to ensure that Microsoft solutions and customer's data sources are appropriately integrated.
If you are interested to take on this exciting opportunity do not hesitate to apply for the Technical Solutions Architect role. To apply or for more information, please respond to this advert with a copy of your CV.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List