- Newcastle upon Tyne
- £400 - £450
Agile Scrum Master
- Location: Newcastle
- Initial Duration: 6 Months
- Max Charge: £450.00
Our client are seeking an associate scrums master to engage with their public sector customer. The successful candidate will be required to ensure the scrum team follows the agile methodology and the scrum framework, supported via appropriate coaching and scrum master activities. You will also be required to Lead the teams towards the goal of becoming self-managing, optimally performing teams
- Remove blockers to successful delivery
- Promote Scrum values of Transparency, Focus, Courage, Respect, Commitment within the centre
- Act as a buffer for the teams, removing distractions to delivery and interference from externals
- Facilitate centre-wide ceremonies (scrum of scrums, showcase, joint planning etc)
- Mentor and coach scrum masters
- Drive consistent reporting on sprint activity to senior management
- Manage senior stakeholder engagement
- Undertake other agile awareness activities, as required, across the business to build Agile awareness.
- Experience of delivering online, web and digital products using the Agile Scrum methodology
- Experience of coaching, mentoring and managing Scrum Masters and Scrum teams and an advocate of continuous improvement and subject matter expertise
- Ability to work with and collaborate with software development teams, product managers, operations managers and other digital centre's to ensure that we have the technologies and processes in place to allow our teams to work efficiently.
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders and report into the Centre's Leadership team
- Ability to promote and increase awareness of Agile activates across the wider business and communities.
- Clear thinking and creative flair
- Jira & Confluence
- Agile methodologies & techniques
- Certified Scrum Master
To discuss this role further or to have your profile considered, please do not hesitate to reach out for a call.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List