- £18,000 - £28,000
MI and BI Data Analyst
We are looking for a Mathematical minded professional to Analyse, plan, conduct and/or prepare plans or procedures that provide operational and/or technical support to achieve specific objectives. This role will be responsible for the production of BI, reports and analysis for all teams
- Production of MI and Analysis - providing analytical support to management by collating, interpreting, analysing and reporting data and explaining trends
- Liaise with Team Leaders/Managers to produce relevant MI
- Analyses possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Develops processed analyses, designs and simulations.
- Production/automation of standard and bespoke reporting.
- Evaluation and productivity analysis.
- Bespoke modelling.
- Provide regular and ad hoc reports to relevant business area.
- Auditing and testing of data where necessary.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good working knowledge of SQL
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Good analytical skills with the ability to gather relevant information and data
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Highly numerate and literate
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to engage with a number of key stakeholders
- A numerate degree
- Either a strong statistical element to the degree or industry experience of statistical modelling, machine learning or AI
Desirable but not essential:
- Alteryx experience
- Power BI experience
- SSRS experience
- Good experience with Excel (with VBA)
- Experience processing, manipulating and analysing complex data - (software such as SAS, MS SQL Server, SPSS, R or Angoss Knowledge Studio)
- Programming or script experience (SAS macros)
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List