- £450 - £470
Our client is a large public sector organisation based in Salisbury. Due to additional workload, they have an immediate requirement for a Security Cleared Project Coordinator to work on a duration of 24 months.
Due to the nature of the and the environment you'll be working in, it is essential that you hold valid Security Clearance.
You will be working closely with a Project Manager to build and manage a cohesive team, and to manage and coordinate the project throughout it's full life cycle.
You may also manage some activities within a project at the direction of the Project Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Maintaining the project documentation and information to provide control and ensure availability of records in accordance with management systems and policies.
- Acting as the first point of contact, responding to internal requests relating to the project documentation, providing and/or coordinating information for corporate requirements.
- Maintaining awareness of corporate project management procedures, identifying necessary changes required in the control of projects where appropriate.
- Coordinating the planning and scheduling of project management reviews, liaising with all relevant project team members and customers.
- Monitoring and updating financial data, bringing forward issues for review, and proposing options/mitigation, to enable accurate forecasting and financial control through accurate reporting.
- Supporting the planning, preparing and reviewing of project documentation, bringing forward issues arising for resolution and capturing lessons learned.
- Liaising with internal and external customers and stakeholders, as required and directed by the Project Manager.
To be suitable for this role, you must hold Security Clearance and have experience of working in a similar role within the government, defence or public sector
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List