- £500 - £600
- Pay: £720.00
- Location: Croydon
- Clearance: Active SC Clearance Required
Our client are seeking an AWS Architect to liaise with the client lead architect to agree a scope of work and regularly report on progress to both the end client as well so to actively manage change to scope of work priorities and deliverables agreeing any change with the end client.
The successful candidate will be expected to manage a team of architects to deliver against the scope of work to:
- Design large and complex systems through effective collaboration with business users and technology colleagues
- Translate existing technology components into recommended AWS based equivalents based on technical, support and commercial considerations
- Develop transitional roadmaps to support migration from on-premise to AWS based solutions
- Create and contribute to low-level designs describing the topology of AWS components including security and networking
- Provide technical guidance to support technical spikes and proof of concepts using Amazon based services
- Translates complex multi system business requirements into workable solutions in line with organisation standards
- Support the development and continuous improvement of organisation information services
- Produce detailed component specifications and translates these into detailed design for implementation.
Skills & Experience:
- Senior stakeholder management and the ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams, bring together people and views to inform decision making, and be willing to support work that isn't part of your core role
- Experience of leading a team of architects
- Experience in deploying large scale applications meeting security and performance criteria
- Solutions architecture skills that demonstrate experience of working with big data and analytics systems, deployed into AWS
- Preferably, demonstrable relevant domain experience (data, security, enterprise or solutions architecture) of deploying solutions in AWS, particularly with migration from on-premise solutions to AWS.
- Preferably experience in mpp databases such as Greenplum and Redshift VII)Ability to delve into AWS detail as required liaising with infrastructure and network engineers as appropriate
- Experience of Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment using tools such as GitHub, Kubernetes and Drone
To discussed this role further or to have your profile considered, please do not hesitate to submit your CV.
Apply for this vacancy
Not quite right for you?
The above role not quite the right fit? No problem, simply use the below links to continue browsing roles, or submit your CV to us and we'll find the right role for you.
Register my CV
Return to Jobs List